Wednesday, December 19, 2012

More 9-11 speculation. Compelling information here.


Ever notice how little debris there was once the dust cleared? Think of how much steel and concrete make up 2 x 110 story mega structures. Ever wonder how there was so much dust created by the buildings coming down? Smoke maybe but enough dust to cover most of Manhattan ankle deep? Something doesn't add up. Is it possible that the dust IS the debris? Do we have the technology to turn a building to dust? There are many physicists and others with doctoral degrees who feel this was the case. Could super-thermite be the perpetrator's "Story B' for when we figure out the information from the 9-11 commission is bunk? I don't know but it sure is compelling. I have heard of Hutchison and free energy before this but I hadn't considered that it was possible to use it like this. I guess it is hard for me to conceive that people use the darkness openly.

No comments:

Post a Comment