Thursday, December 20, 2012

More on the eve of destruction.

Matty Lambino was the one to get me REALLY in to Phish, at the time I was in to gangsta rap and other such nonsense. I was living in Norwich after going to school in Greene for many years. During these years I was older than Chance and while we hung out on the sxhool bus we weren't "buddies"

The next year I moved to Norwich from Greene and sadly I all but forgot Chance.  Then I had summer school. SURPRISE!! My old buddy JK was there and told me Chance was doing well. I was apparently getting his herb through JK...  I also managed to make a great acid hookup of JK but that waslater in the story...

This all fits in someplace and honestly I am so tripped out this is the only way I can put my past together.  Once I feel I have a synchronous timeline I will edit my posts but until then you have to deal with the tripped out ravings of a die-hard phamily member.  GDF NFA.

Here is to you brother. I love you Chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment