Thursday, December 20, 2012

What the fuck Junior?

Is it? Could it be? I have no clue how to approach this subject. Up until this point I had lost like 4 of my very good friends. I was around 30 if you wondered.... Chance Howey was no questions asked MY BEST FRIEND. No matter what he did to piss me off, I was never really upset, I could easily forgive him any time.

There were a few times when we really fot upset with wach other but that was rare. YOu name it and we did it together. The stories I could tell would quite literally make YOU trip.

Every time I ate a significant dose of any psychedelic Chance and I were together. Figuring things out, staring at the grass, or discussing the nature of reality, it was always Chance and I. Chance taught me so many things about "using a drug as a tool" and "not being a scumbag" it truly led me to where I am now.

At some point I will finish part one of myu blog bout for now I don't think I am ready....

For today listen to and try to appreciate this Phish concert. It was on 10.20.1020, my birthday.  It was also Lozzi's first show and Chance's lass show (at least in this dimension) I know heis spirit was with me in Canandaigua 2011....

I love you chance and that isn't how this started at all. I hope you are proud of where I have come, and I hope you will continue to teache me lessons from beyond.

Om shanti and namaste my brother.

you have taught me so much of myself and the world at large. I love you with all my being and I need you to keep helping to show me the way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment