Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The key?

As I use my knowledge and love to try to help others find the truths of the universe, and the power of love and light, I get such an amazing rush of energy, such a feeling of truth and love.  I really feel that perhaps finding this information and helping to spread it is a major reason for my existence. Never in my 34 years have I found any teachings that rang true in my heart until now, and it is beautiful.

The more I study meditation and ancient knowledge the more it has shown me a miraculous way to inner peace and the light light that is love. The more I study and contemplate that light, that consciousness, the more I understand it. The more I understand that light the more I can help spread it and defeat the dark. The more I spread the light the greater my understanding of love, light, and oneness.

This cycle is exactly the same as the cycle of anger depression and darkness that so many of us feel every single day. We as beings of light forgot the fact that we control the energy that is our consciousness, and as such we control our existence. All we need is love and light to create inner and world peace. It really IS that simple, we just need to start with ourselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment