Thursday, December 20, 2012

Where the fuck do I start?

So on the eve of this consciousness shift somehow I started focusing all my energy on my best friend, Chance.  He and I had a love for the music of Phish, and every Phishs concert I was at, it was always with Chance.

We will get more in to the psychedelic aspect to things a little later. All that matters now is the deep psychic bond that existed between us, and the fact that our love of Phish made that loving bond all the stronger.

I cant even begin to start to describe all the fuciking insane times I had with this little fucker. The things we did together would make a seasoned hippie blush in shame.  As an example, on 11/24/1998 in New Haven Ct chance handed me about 1/3 of a vial of VERY FUCKING GOOD LSD. This was at my first Phish concert.  I ate it. Vial and all.  He was on the other 2/3. No joke, 60+ doses.  This wasn't uncommon amongst us.  Let me tell you what about an hour later during Ghost my world fucking collapsed. I was absolutely egoless, and I was in this state amongst MANY like minded humans. This was my first esoteric experience AFTER puberty. It was absolutely magical.

To top things off, I was broke as fuck because I spent all my gas money on acid... What a genius, eh? Chance got robbed at gunpoint for his weed and the skeevy little fucker gave the gang banger the ounce of seeded weed we had and kept the headdies. Fucking genius in action at gunpoint, right? Damn.


Being broke with a V6 4x4 and NO gas, 4 hours from home, on 30+ hits of acid, after having your mind melted by Phish for the first time I decided to fill the back of the truck with beer bottles after the show. It was another genius plan.

We let the acid guide us and about 6 hours later we were in his driveway watching the mountains behind his house melt in to a puddle. We did this for like 3 hours.  Eventualy he went inside and I drove the remaining 45 minutes home where I stayed in my room for like 3 days till I was straight again.

I will most certainly expand on all these stories because trying to recall and type them out is making things more vivid than I could have imagined.

Oh, I forgot to mention I channeled him tonight and his spirit is here with me.... 

Thats all for now.

Peace and namaste.  I love you all.

"If you can heal the symptoms
But not affect the cause
It's quite a bit like trying to heal
A gunshot wound with gauze

If you instead attempt to wrest
The pistol from the hand
Then I would not be able to
Equate my life with sand

Flowing through the hourglass
Pushing through the funnel
Turn once more while racing
All your siblings for the tunnel

Slide and let the silicone
Embrace you as you fall
Then bounce and land you let
Your brothers crush you to the wall

I would choose my own religion
And worship my own spirit
But if he ever preached to me
I wouldn't want to hear it

I'd drop him, a forgotten god,
Languishing in shame
And then if I hit stormy seas
I'd have myself to blame"



No comments:

Post a Comment